Here’s what you need to know for your next tax return
No need to wait! We will accept your information from January 15th through March 15th,
you can mail, drop off or schedule a time to come in.
1. By now you should have received our engagement letter and Tax Organizer in the mail. Please complete and include them with your information.
2. W2 Forms from wages
3. 1099 Forms from interest, dividends, etc.
4. 1095-A, 1095-B, 1095-C or substitute regarding health insurance or statement indicating lack of coverage
5. K-1 Schedule from partnership income / loss, S corporations, etc.
6. 1098 Forms from mortgage interest and property tax statements
7. Brokerage statements from real estate transactions
8. Closing statements from real estate transactions
9. 1098-T Forms and copies of student tuition bills
10. Documents like schedules, checkbooks, ect.
11. IRA documents
12. Any notices from the IRS or other taxing authorities
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.