Frequently Asked Questions

How do I know if I can do my own taxes or if I need an accountant?2019-12-22T19:33:18-05:00
It is recommended that if your taxes are complex, you should seek advice. For example, when you change jobs, buy a house, have children to claim as dependants, incorporate a business, or any other major life changes. A CPA will be able to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your return.
What are the benefits of having a professional prepare my personal tax return?2019-12-22T19:32:28-05:00
Tax laws are constantly changing. So, depending on your individual needs or how complex your finances are, you may want to consult a tax professional. They will make sure you have the right forms, that the information is documented correctly and that it’s filed on time.
What is the difference between a certified public accountant (CPA) and an accountant?2019-12-22T19:31:42-05:00
A CPA has met all licensed requirements and professional standards. They must take accredited continuing education courses, undergo peer review and adhere to standards.
I’m a current client, what information needs to be updated yearly?2019-12-22T19:30:25-05:00
We send out an annual tax organizer to inform you of any changes that would affect your tax return, allowing for the maximum refund.
I’m a new client, what information should you bring for your first visit?2019-12-22T19:29:46-05:00
After you contact us, we will send you a form of all the information you need to have for your first visit. This will give us the best estimate of time needed for tax preparation.
Go to Top